Another day in H**L---- does anyone elese have tugging and

Sat Oct 25 00:04:23 2003

Well hello All, I am having such a bad day already, it's only 5:45am and the pain has me up and out of my bed.I have had such a bad week I just need to vent, I have a 53 yr old brother who has been a herion addict for 30 yrs and saw a chance to come to my house and relieve me of all of my pain meds I mean everything down to my stinking elavil, what a great brother, of couse My doctor Doc M was great about replacing the r/x's but the insurance co. has no policy for stolen r/x's even with a police report so I had to pay out some bucks,, what a nightmare.. I wanted to know if anyone elese has tugging and burning almost like someone is lighting a match under your skin at the incision sight, I have never had this before so it is something new and I have had many many operations.. I can already tell that today is just going to be a bad day and I just needed some support , I have a friend who I went to see last night who upsets me so badly because she constantly tells me this is all in my head, even though the Doctors tell me what my insides look like she tries to tell me they are full of S--T.. I know that the Dr's are no full of S--T and i know how I feel and I just want her to understand and support me but she doesn't believe this I have even gone as far as to give her clippings from the newspaper and told her to check out this site. I wonder why family and friends have such a hard time understanding thepain that adhesions cause??? well thats about it for now, I hope all of you have 1 pain free moment today, I pray for us all,, Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: