Cyst on ovary

Sun Oct 19 17:07:50 2003

Hello every-one

I had posted a new message last week, but I could not find it, so I am trying again, first of all I hope all of you are doing the best that you can possibly do, second you all have been in my prayers. I would like to ask if any of you have had this situation, I had a hysterectomy years ago, first partial, than 8 yrs. later complete, they informed me that all was taken, ovaries etc. Well I have been on the duragesic patch for 6 months now, and morphine for break thru pain. Recently I had to have a MRI on my hip, I have had pain for 2 years now, they did a x-ray but had found nothing, seeing I had continual pain and couldn't sleep they did a MRI, they found out that I have acute Bursitis, but the kicker was they found out that I have a small cyst on my ovary??????????? At first we thought they had the wrong results, but they don't, I guess the Dr. left some of my ovary in, and they said somtimes that happens. But what I am wondering is, How am I going to know when the pain is from the adhesions or the cyst? I had a cyst on my ovarys years ago, they had misdiagnosed and said I had a back problem, well I eventually had to have emergency surgery, because they found out it was a cyst the size of a grapefruit. I have also read on some of the messages, that some of you have had a cyst rupture, I thought that was damgerous? Could any of you answer some of these questions? Sorry for it being so long.

Sincerely, The adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: