Re: Dr. Gerhart and Dr. Reich

Sun Oct 19 16:55:06 2003

Dee,

I have Blue cross Blue Shield of Arkansas. I had my insurance agent check for me and he was a BC/BS PPO provider so they paid him just like he was right here in Arkansas. Dr. Reich is a different story though , he doesn't accept insurance so I had to give hime a deposit of $4000.00 and now I am working with my insurance to get them to pay the rest and I am crossing my fingers that maybe they will pay more and I can get some of that money back! The hospital was also a PPO provider, so they paid them all of it. As well as the anesthesiologists. ( I requested to make sure that anyone who had anything to do with me in the hospital was a PPO porvider). I don't know what all you have had done. But if you have had a series of surgery you might could convince your insurance to pay. I gathered all of the information I could on these guys as well as some success stories and took them to my insurance. The way they look at it is if this could be the last one it may be worth it to pay it to save them money in the future. If you have any more questions I will be glad to help you!

Take Care,

Brooke

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: