Re: Extreme Constipation!!!Help???

Mon Sep 29 18:16:59 2003

I had a problem like this once, and went to a Chinese doctor (also Western trained). He put me on a strict 'anti-candida' diet, told me to drink 2 litres of water a day, take copious amounts of acidophillus, and by the end of one week I had more evacuation than I could have ever thought possible. I also vomited, but he warned me that I would. I can give you the diet regime if you need it. I have passed it on to many over the past twelve years. He saved me from surgery!

--
Melody

At Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Allison wrote: > >Hi all, I am not sure if I will find my answers here but at this point I >am willing to try anything. My problem is that I have Ehlers-Danlos >Syndrome which causes excessive motility problems. I have now been 9 >days without a Bowel Movement and my doctors are really concerned >because we have tried everything. I am to the point of vomiting up >everything I eat or drink. We have tried:-bottle upon bottle of >Peglyte, mag. citrate > -dozens of enymas > -a ton of supporsitories and laxatives > -I have even tried Raike and massage therapy > -massive fiber intakes: prunes, bran, cranberry jc. >We don't know what to do next. The biggest problem is the severe cramps >and pain I am experienceing. They treat it with Demerol or Tordal or >Perkaset and they all cause constipation. I have now refuse pain med. >try to get something to move but it is still not working. Sergury is >not an option unless life or death, as with the EDS it is a connective >tissue problem and surgury is very dangerous and often causes more >problems. If anyone can come up with some thing it would be greatly >appreciated. Thank you and I hope you all well. Please email me with a >response as I am not sure when I will get to visit this website again. >Thanks again > >-- >Allison in Alberta- 19 yrs old >allybabe_18@hotmail.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: