FW: adhesions with pelvic pain!!!!

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Sep 27 20:50:18 2003

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 6:48 PM Subject: Re: adhesions with pelvic pain!!!!

I was just at my primary care drs office and was told that the pain I am having is partly emotional and not physical. He told me there has been 7 cat scans and x-rays which has revealed nothing. Since my 10th surgery I have been having a great deal of pain and the other day was in the emergency rm with pain meds given and of course sent home. Is there anyone out there know of any drs in the FLorida area? I guess I will just have to deal with this pain for the rest of my life. I am also under the care of a pain management dr who has given me demerol to ease the pain. I have missed an awful lot of work but I am under FMLA intermittent so that ables me to leave whenever I am expeirencing pain in my ab. My doctor has made me feel the need to feel sorry for him, because he told he just doesn't know what else to do for me any more. I am at my wits end. Does anyone have any suggestions? Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: