Re: adhesions with pelvic pain!!!!

Thu Sep 25 19:06:40 2003

At Mon, 28 Jul 2003, anna wrote: >
>hi, i have read some of the message boards and i am looking for help
>myself. i am a 33 year old women who never had any kids due too endo.
i did the ivf thing and nothing worked. i had surgery in 95, for endo... 96 bowel adhesions..97 cyst ruputed on left ovary and they had to take the tube and ovary, i also ended up with and very bad staff infection. and in 99 i had a total hyst due to large endometoma cyst in the right ovary.

in 2001 i had a large tumor come out of no where in my pelvis which had to be taken out, i was told after the surgery i had alot adhesion near my bowel and bladder. i have suffered since then with chronic pelvic pain and bowel problems.

i have been put on lupron, which i am not feeling to good taking it. i am still am not getting any relief from pain. i have been to the dr and pain clinics which they are leary of giving anything for pain. they put me on evail (they say is for chronic pain) and ultram which they can shove. lol

now, for weeks i have had problems with my bowels, i think i am getting a bowel obstruction, from adhesions. they say if i have sugery again, i will lose some of bowel. please help!!!

i want to say this in closing, i am tired of going to dr. for pelvic pain and asking for pain meds and they look at you like you are crazy. they have no idea what you feel, i thought thats what pain meds are for!! to help ppl in pain.

anyone with advice for me please email me.. thank you anna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: