Adhesions & pain(does any one have pain going down left side and leg?

Mon Sep 22 12:41:58 2003

Help! I am a 39 year old female. I had my first Surg in Jan 91, a 6 hour surg which removed my right ovary and tube alond with massive adhesions. my second surg was april 91 a total hyster. along with my appendex(Dr, said it was "CHUBBY"?) my third surg was in 97 i had my gallbladder removed. I also suffer from diverticulosis and I had a really bad attack on July 27 2003. I went to dr. twicw and was told it was scar tissue and i would have to live with it!!!! I then went to a different hosp. E.R. and they said I had a majot infection and put me on Cipro (they did xray and CT Scan).

I went back to my reg. dr. and now they r going to do a Colonoscopy on the 30 of sept. (I also had one 6 years ago!) Any way my pain is horrible I feel it on the lower left and I cant move my left leg to either side! I went back to see DR. last week , (A different one at my hospital ) she said it was my hip joint! she took xray and said it looked normal!(?) So Im back to square one! My husbands insurance change last year and we now have Kaiser! It is awfull!!! I feel like my insides r stuck together and if i move a certain way I feel alot of tugging and buring and sharp pain! I know beyond a doubt tht my last infection cause more scar tissue and my guts r stuck together! I want a Laprascope so they can REALLY SEE what is going on! I have missed alot of work because of this and I know that I need them to clean up my isides! I also know that it can come back, but at this point I dont care! I need releif!

I am getting no where with my current DR.s They all have pretty much said that I should live on laxitives eat more fiber and that I will always have pain!!!!! How do I push the fact that I KNOW MY BODY! I also had the same ins. when i was young and they missed diag. me at 17 and for 10 years I suffered untill i went to a Privat obgyn and he did the first 2 surgs. he said I was a mess and he was shocked that I was treated so poorly fo YEARS!!!!! Thank God I had my son at 16!Or I never would of had any children!!!

--
                           Catt

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: