Re: 3rd Surgery in 4 months

Tue Sep 9 23:24:01 2003

Julie and Karen;

I just wrote Karen in private, but April is not enough time to state that Melissa is cured. This is not being negative, it is being realistic. As some know, you can go weeks, months, and even in my case = 1 1/2 years after surgery before facing the excruciating pain again. I = think many can vouch for this. This is one of the reasons (and besides = an emergency blockage or so) that we have these surgeries is to get some = type of relief. Relief from the pain pills, the waking up at night in = pain, the nausea, etc.... Unfortunately for most, surgery is a temporary = situation. Hopefully Melissa will be one of the exceptions, but unfortunately most aren't, as I have heard from many, many people so far.

I hope this doesn't confuse you more Julie, but educating yourself, emailing people, reading as much as possible, is the best thing, as we = all need to make our own educated decision. Dr. K in Germany even professed that he cannot give a percentage of how many people have no = more problems with adhesions after SprayGel as he hasn't been using it = that long.

I hope this helps a bit.

Janine

-

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: