Re: Symptoms

Tue Sep 9 00:48:11 2003

will try to answer tomorrow it is very late wher eI live, must get sleep!

yes, all were done OPEN CUT! cept the last one (in March 03 was done lapro.

--
SueR

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 1:36 AM Subject: Re: Symptoms

> I hope that you don't mind my questions. I am not trying to upset you > in the least. > > You say that you were cut for your surgeries. Didn't they do them the > laproscopic way? Did they have to open you all the way up to see where > they were? If they did was it like a bikini cut? > > Me being pretty new to this have lots of questions. Do you know what > the newer techniques will be and when they will be out? To what extent > does this affect your daily life? I wonder if I'm just being a whimp. > > At Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Sue wrote: > > > >because I have had 3 surguries JUST FOR clean outs! and all 3 surgeons have > >told me the same thing, they are embedding too close to the spineal column > >and to get to them(dig them out) could risk paraylsis (sp?) also that I > >have adhesions so dense in the small bowels and large colon. they each got > >what they could, but that all told me they COULD NOT get them all!. so I am > >waiting for spray gel and newer techniues. I am 50 and been cut 6 times. > >7th will be a charm I hope! > > > >and also the pains and numbness are all connected with the nerve ending. > > > >-- > >Sue > >

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> > >Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:58 AM > >Subject: Re: Symptoms > > > >> Sue, > >> > >> What are you doing for treatment right now? > >> > >> Have you had the adhesion surgery yet? Why do you think it's from > >> adhesions embedded in your spine? > >> > >> Thanks. > >> > >> At Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Sue wrote: > >> > > >> >well, for what it is worth, I have EACH ONE of those symptoms! all of > >> >them.. adding sometimes tingling down both legs, and sometimes numbness > >like > >> >pinched nerves in both shoulders!. > >> > > >> >-- > >> >SueR in Ohio > >> > > >> >PS, I think mine have to do with adhesions embedded in my spine. > >> > > >

>> >>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >> >From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> > >> >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> > >> >Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:18 PM > >> >Subject: Symptoms > >> > > >> >> I have had a hard time determining at what point I am in this process. > >> >> > >> >> Is there a place that I can go and read about the symptoms and what > >they > >> >> could mean? I need to know if they are affiliated with my adhesions or > >> >> if they are another problem. > >> >> > >> >> My symptoms are > >> >> > >> >> 1) Pain when sitting. > >> >> 2) Pain on the right side of my body i.e. right arm, right leg into > >> >> foot. > >> >> 3) Sweating that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. > >> >> 4) Fatigue > >> >> 5) Confusion > >> >> 6) Headaches > >> >> 7) Severe constipation > >> >> 8) Bloating and gas > >> >> 9) Pain when breathing deeply > >> >> 10) Incontinence and needing to urinate frequently > >> >> 11) Pain in the entire abdominal area and sometimes sharp pain > >> >> 12) Pain in lower back and shoulders > >> >> > >> >> Well that's a good start anyway. > >> >> > >> >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: