Re: Symptoms

Mon Sep 8 19:35:24 2003

Adhesions get tighter, but if you have an infection, etc. some more can = grow. You should definitely know when you are blocked. The tummy tuck = just added numbness to the surface (as they cut through nerves) but interior pain is where you will feel your blockage. As I have never been blocked, I'm sure you will be hearing a lot more answers on this = one shortly. You need to see a doctor however ASAP

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Shelby To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Symptoms

Thanks for your replies.

What are the sure signs of a blockage? Because of my tummy tuck I have = a lot of numbness in that area so the pain I feel could be a worse sign = if I had all of my feeling there. I sure hope that made sence. Also do adhesion continue to grow and multiply for years or do they just get tighter? This is all so confusing to me.

At Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Janine Love wrote: >
>You need to go and see an internist. The pain when sitting, constipation, bloating and gas, pain in the lower abdominal area, and =
urinary frequency can all be signs of adhesions, even fatigue and headaches (and nausea) but the rest of the items state that you may have = a blockage or something else going on. You should be on your way to = the doctors office and you should check your temperature to make sure = you don't have a fever of any kind. >

> >> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Shelby
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:18 AM
> Subject: Symptoms
>
> I have had a hard time determining at what point I am in this process.
>
> Is there a place that I can go and read about the symptoms and what =
they > could mean? I need to know if they are affiliated with my adhesions =
or > if they are another problem.
>
> My symptoms are
>
> 1) Pain when sitting.
> 2) Pain on the right side of my body i.e. right arm, right leg into
> foot.
> 3) Sweating that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes at a time.
> 4) Fatigue
> 5) Confusion
> 6) Headaches
> 7) Severe constipation
> 8) Bloating and gas
> 9) Pain when breathing deeply
> 10) Incontinence and needing to urinate frequently
> 11) Pain in the entire abdominal area and sometimes sharp pain
> 12) Pain in lower back and shoulders
>
> Well that's a good start anyway.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm