Re: Symptoms

Mon Sep 8 12:21:40 2003

well, for what it is worth, I have EACH ONE of those symptoms! all of them.. adding sometimes tingling down both legs, and sometimes numbness like pinched nerves in both shoulders!.

--
SueR in Ohio

PS, I think mine have to do with adhesions embedded in my spine.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:18 PM Subject: Symptoms

> I have had a hard time determining at what point I am in this process. > > Is there a place that I can go and read about the symptoms and what they > could mean? I need to know if they are affiliated with my adhesions or > if they are another problem. > > My symptoms are > > 1) Pain when sitting. > 2) Pain on the right side of my body i.e. right arm, right leg into > foot. > 3) Sweating that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. > 4) Fatigue > 5) Confusion > 6) Headaches > 7) Severe constipation > 8) Bloating and gas > 9) Pain when breathing deeply > 10) Incontinence and needing to urinate frequently > 11) Pain in the entire abdominal area and sometimes sharp pain > 12) Pain in lower back and shoulders > > Well that's a good start anyway. >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: