Re: Chronic Pain...and...Pain Management......10 websites

Fri Sep 5 08:01:45 2003

Just a note; my pain management doctor told me that Celebrex is for joint pain only and will not help me with my adhesions. He prescrible Ultram for the adhesion pain, and celebrex for my lower back pain which he thinks may be joint related. Now I'm taking this word from this one doctor, but you may wish to question your doctor. Also your pain sounds different than most. You should probably be checked out by an internal medicine doctor, if you haven't already done so.

>--
>have pain that is bad that some days i can't sit stand or lay. they gave me celeberx
>but it is not helping cause the pain is getting worse. the doctors here so there is nothing
>wrong with me but the pain just gets worse. starts in the shoulders and legs. like some
>one is pulling me in 2. shoulder to my hands and they sweell up to the point that
>if i try to use them the pain gets worse. legs start in the hip and go to my feet.
> that some days i can even wear my shoes. sandles even hurt on my feet. i all so
>take advil to help with the pain. just don't understand why at my age of 42 i
>have this trouble. i have had this prblem for over 3 years. some days the pain gets so bad that i
>can't even eat. but i force my self to at least eat a little bit so that i don't
>throw it up. can't even hold my 4 year old grandaughter. doing my house work is hard
>to do to. i have been told that it is not fibermaga. could it be some type of
>arthise? today sitting here askng you what is wrong is hard to do. i have to stop
>and rub my hands to go on. looking for some relef with this. i get scared some
>times that it will cribble me. thank you for listening to me.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: