>say is "NO". I found this information by going to the Confluent Spray
>Gel site. I sent them an email saying I was interested in the Spray Gel
>& wondered if they knew when it might be FDA approved. It took them
>about a week to respond to me. The spray Gel has helped Mary so far & I
>would like for it to help me, and EVERYONE else that suffers from
>Adhesions.
>love
>robin

Hello, This is the first i have been on this website and have found lots of good information. I am a 9 time surgical experiment ( haha ) 1st was a cyst when i was about 21. then another cyst ( 2 ) then 6 hour adhesions removal ( 3 ) to untie tied up falopian tubes so I could get pregnant. I managed to get pregnant twice and managed to have two beautiful little girls. Both by cyserian ( 4 & 5 ) Then we got sent to germany on military tour of duty and had to get a binine tumor removed from my uterus. ( 6 ) they took the uterus in the process because i had planed on not having more children. The adhesions were so bad the doctors figured I would be better off with out a uterus. ( 7 ) they found a small tumor at the end of my vagina due to previous surgery and removed that through the vagina ( under gas ) ( 8 ) the adhesions were so bad three months ago that they closed off my falopian tube and it blew up like a grapefruit and engluffed my left ovary. hinse the doctor removed the tube. In the process he said that my abdomin was such a mess he had to call additional surgeons in to compleate the surgery and they could not find the right ovary or tube. basicly i scared the crap out of him and put in my records anyone to cut me open again is crazy and asking for trouble. he was really scared. so now one of my tubes is MIA missing in action . ( ovarian cyst 9 ). I leave germany the end of this month and plan on having a appointment to find out about spraygel. and will possibly find out about one last surgery. as far as the historectomy I had a partial and it has done nothing for my adhesions except make them worse. dont do it. i really screws up what sex life you have left. I havent come with my husband i quite sometime . Hope this helps e-mail me when ever Beth paperplus2003@hotmail.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: