Teri-Sammie Adhesions are back

Fri Aug 15 13:16:37 2003

Hi Teri, I just read your post.It's good that you're not thinking surgery again!Alot of us use things to keep things moving,if you are constipated. I've never been on Celebrex, but I never got any help from anti-inflamatories, everyone is different... I'm glad your doctor is not rushing into another surgery! There are very few adhesion barriers available in this country, especially since they took intergel off the market. What's left has all basically proven to be ineffective, and causes even more trouble than before...could you imagine adhesions all wrapped up in some material they've left in your body?? Our bodies see these barriers as foreign objects and reacts to them, thus causing more adhesions! The most effective barrier available, SprayGel is only available in Europe (Germany),Australia, and the UK, if I'm not mistaken. SprayGel isn't perfect, there have been many successes, but still others that continue to have problems. Nothing is 100%, but SprayGel is by far the best barrier available. CO-2 has also shown to be a factor in adhesion formation in some people. In "normal" laproscopic procedures, gas(CO-2) is pumped in the abdomen under pressure, this causes an acidic enviorment, and cell death, which in turn causes a reaction and adhesions!! There is a doctor in Germany, Dr. Daniel Kruschinski, that offers a highly skilled adhesiolysis, incuding gasless laparoscopy and SprayGel!! Everything he offers the ARD sufferers is the very best shot we have at ridding ourselves of adhesions!! He does have the best sucess rate in the world!! Like I said,nothing is perfect, I know I've gotten a reduction in my adhesions, I'd say, honestly I got about a 50% reduction, and it's been over a year now... I think at least I'm heading in the right direction!! That is so much better than ending up worse!! So very worth every penny. It's all very easy to accomplish if you would like to know more please let me know!! Or you can go to his wesite: http://www.adhesions.de ,where you can ask him anything you'd like...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: