BEVERLY D. -VERY IMPORTANT I CANTACT YOU ASAP!!!

Wed Aug 13 12:12:50 2003

The original message was received at Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:56:36 -0500 from mtiwmhc12.worldnet.att.net [204.127.131.116]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <bnb@cybrzn.com>

----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.1 <bnb@cybrzn.com>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; triton.cybrzn.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; mtiwmhc12.worldnet.att.net Arrival-Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:56:36 -0500

Final-Recipient: RFC822; bnb@cybrzn.com X-Actual-Recipient: rfc822; bnb@triton.cybrzn.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:56:36 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attached Message ------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------August 13, 2003 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Beverly,

I have been searching the adhesion society archive to find you and a note you had written. I am very curious about the information re-Dr. Wolf letter. And also about the "class action suit for Victims of ARD vs US government. I myself am trying to file a law suit. I will be meeting this attorney, no later than next week. I need any info. that could substanciate my adhesion claim regarding complication. I have had 10 laparotomy surgeries. I have now been rendered totally disabled due to the adhesions.

Please help me! Everyday is a struggle for me and my husband. I think you can help me, if I can reach you soon enough.

My e-mail address is blairinatlanta@att.net I look forward to hearing from you soon. Could you email me your personal email address, so that I can give you my number to call me. Or I can call you on my cell phone. No charge for long distance calls.

Sincerely,

Blair Carrillo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: