NEED NAMES ASAP, OF ATLANTA DOCTORS WITH/SGYS RESULTING IN ADHESIONS

Tue Aug 12 13:41:48 2003

August 12, 2003

Hello, My name is Blair. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have had 10 surgeries from 10 different doctors in Atlanta. I am totally disabled now as a result of these surgeries.

I would like to talk to anyone who has had a surgery in Atlanta, Georgia that resulting in adhesions or complications. All of my doctors were one of the following: OB/GYN doctors, GYN doctors, general surgeons, and GYN Oncologist doctors, all in Atlanta.

I want to see if we have any of the same doctors who have left me with no life and totally disabled. Maybe we can compare notes and see what can be done to stop them from ruining anymore lives. And maybe see if we can do anything, legally.

Any information given to me will kept confidential. I would never impose my opinions onto someone. All I can do now, is to take this matter, one step at a time. Once we all get together(or atleast by email), maybe we can come up with some solutions to different people problems that are involved. Nothing will be release, without prior authorization. This is my personal quest and no one else is involved.

Please email me at my personal email address: blairinatlanta@att.net or if you would prefer, just respond on the adhesion site. Although, I am still trying to figure out exactly, how the message board works and where to look for any responses to my messages. All responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Your New Friend,

--
Blair in Atlanta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: