Re: [none]

Sun Aug 10 18:20:10 2003

Sue: Just had a total work up of tests due to not being able to breath for 3 days. Think some adhesions are way up into my abdomial cavity on right and also maybe on left. Notice when sitting up can breath, but when i recline at all I get the breathing problem--bad. Lungs wheezing, etc. I know alot of things can cause this but i'm wondering if it's due to adhesions on my diaphragm somehow pressing on lung and not allowing expansion and also if adhesions can go to lungs. Some people ay yes and some no. Dr. says there's no reason for symptoms.

Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote:Debbie, I can tell you, My dr was adament.. I had a very HEALTHY liver. I had a large thinck adhesion wrapped around it and connecting to colon and diaphram,and liver to the omentum and the painfree time of 10 days was BLISS, but on the 10th day I felt the sameold-same-old, only about a 1/4 inch more to the center of where it was.

hope this helps.

SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Debbie Soder" To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 5:46 AM Subject: [none]

> hi. Does anyone know if adhesions on the liver cause
> problems with liver function ex: enzymes etc.?
>
> The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: