I want to make it perfectly clear...

Fri Aug 8 11:14:32 2003

When I first met Beverly Doucette in April 1999 - during the time following her recovery from the adhesiolysis procedure Dr. Harry Reich = performed for her, we became very close friends and eventually the two of us began to work tirelessly together to do what we could to = provide education and help to other victims of adhesion related disorder = (ARD). Bev and I "had" a very close and satisfying working relationship = - until I heard about the multiple mailings she was/is sending.

I say "had"...because while I was recovering from my July 18th adhesiolysis in Germany, I heard about all the hate-filled, slanderous = emails Beverly and her cohorts have been sending to multiple email addresses - including the following:

...to Dr. Kruschinski's former and current patients from the USA and Germany,

...to ARD victims, who post messages on the IAS and other Message Boards,

...to Tom Guest at Confluent Surgical (maker of SprayGel),

...to other doctors and surgeons,

...to the Emma Klinik at Seligenstadt, and

...to anyone else, who might listen.

As one of the founding members of the International Adhesions Society, I = feel compelled to post where I stand on this issue - so all of you will = know that I am NO longer involved in anything that Beverly Doucette has = chosen to do...AND I do NOT believe or support any of the hate-filled = and slanderous acusations that Beverly and her cohorts are spreading. I = want NO part in this!!

Our close working relationship in behalf of ARD victims - and the friendship Bev and I have enjoyed since 1999 - is now officially over!! = In spite of everything, I will - on my own - continue to do what I can = to help others, whose lives have been turned upside down because of ARD.

Since I want to give myself the best chance to heal following my July = 18th adhesiolysis procedure, please do not expect me to respond at this time to requests for information about ARD. Sitting is NOT good therapy following surgery = for adhesions - and this is why I ask for your cooperation at this time. =

Thank you for respecting my wishes!!

--
Helen Dynda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: