There is a way to get pain free!

Fri Aug 8 10:08:31 2003

I reside in Orlando, FL. I had lost all hope on finding a doctor to listen to me and to understand that adhesions do cause real pain. Well, at long last, after 10 surgeries in the past 4 years, I found my miracle doctor! I had to do extensive, and I mean extensive research on the computer, but it is a great tool if you know how to use it. Dr Wiseman got me going when he called me at my home and we spoke about my problem and my discouragement. He gave me a list of possible doctors to check out, but I had to see if any of them were on my insurance plan, Aetna. Long story shortened, I found a doctor in Tampa, FL by the name of Dr. Echevarria. Tampa is 1.5 hours away, but it did not matter to me! I had my final surgery, his way, February 28th of this year and I am still pain free!!!!! I have lost 30 lbs, I have more energy than ever, and I feel like a brand new person. I am living now thanks to Dr. E! He told me that of course, nothing is guaranteed, but if I do exactly as he tells me, I should have at least 5-6 years of relief! By then, maybe there will be some kind of cure or special surgical technique. So, people, there is hope. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! Email me for more info, I would love to talk to you.

Sincerely, Jacqueline

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: