HELP!!! Has anyone ever had this happen????

Thu Aug 7 16:36:44 2003

As most of you probably know, I have been sick with " c-diff " and still am really really sick with it. I have a BIG problem!!!! I take 40 mgs of oxycontin 2 x's a day, and it is comming out whole in my stool!!! Has anyone ever heard of this?? Its kinda weird cause for the past week or so, I have been telling my mom besides the (HORRIBLE!!!) pain from the c-diff, I have been feeing this pain almost on my pelvis bone ( in other words in my pelvic area where my adhesons are) and well wouldnt ya know 2 days after I said that... my oxy is in my stool, completly whole and to the point where you can read the number 40 and the "oc" on the other side!! Well that explains the pain in my pelvis, i never suspected adhsions cause the oxy aways worked pretty well. But I dont know what to do!!! I called my pcp and all he said was "wow thats strange I have never heard of that" but that doent help me, I'M IN PAIN!!! and lots and lots of it!! I actually go to my first pain clinic appt. tomorrow, but what the heck dos this (the oxy comming outin my stool?) mean? and what do I do, I know and can tell I"m not getting any of the medication ot only because its comming out whole in y stool, but because I am i msive pain from adhesions on top of the c-diff and everything else. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! Does this mean that I am really not getting ay of the mdication?? Why would this happen??(I take perc,antianxity meds, and a liquid antibiotic for the c-diff) so how come just the oxy contin is comming out like this?? and what do I do, ( cause I feel like I"m going to die!!) PLEASE ANY HELP/INFO WOULD HELP ME SOOO MUCH!! My mom doesn even know what to do!! AnnMarie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: