Misty - Adhesions and What to do next

Thu Aug 7 15:31:31 2003

Hi Misty! ") Very nice meeting you, welcome! Sadly, the question you have is a question many of us have as well. as you know, each case is different. = Some have had 1 surgery and some have had numerous surgeries. Some have = gone to Scranton, PA or to New York, NY, even Germany for surgeries for = special "gels/sprays" when being operated on to help prevent adhesions. = If not all adhesions, then at least some. There are things to do to help at least dull the devil pain.....yoga, = meditation, etc. and you can find links for more information on this site or take a peek at http://www.bombobeach.com . Have you checked out the adhesions quilt? On the quilt you'll find stories similar to yours. Please forgive me if you've already posted on = this site or are not new to it. I've been away for a bit and am now getting back into the swing of things. ") One of the things that helps me is the support of others. There is nothing like chatting with someone else who knows exactly how you're feeling when you say...."my pain feels like this, or that ........" Great support with other caring souls is such a wonderful gift. I hope this helped at least a little bit. Please feel free to email me = directly anytime you'd like. Take care and again, very nice meeting you! Hugs and prayers, ~Chrissie (Chrissie Damon, Epsom, NH on the quilt)

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:04:38 -0500 (CDT) From: mgarrett@peoplepc.com (Misty) To: ADHESIONS@OBGYN.NET Subject: Adhesions and What to do now? Message-ID: <200308041604.h74G4c305354@dns.obgyn.net>

I have been dealing with these adhesions for over a year and half now. = I have had two surgerys and still living on pain meds. I do not know what else to do or where I need to go from here. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Misty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=3D --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: