Re: Zelnor recognizes Adhesions

Thu Jul 31 12:46:15 2003

At Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Jean wrote: >
>Just thought I would make everyone aware (if they didn't already know).
>I saw a commercial on "TV" for the drug called Zelnor.
>I was in disbelief when they mentioned the people who should not take
>this drug.
>People with ADHESIONS was on the list of people who should not take this
>drug!
>
>They actually said the word ADHESIONS...and on TV where everyone can
>hear it (LOL)!!!
>Wow....they can say swear words on TV (since that is how it has been
>treated)....Tee Hee!
>JEAN
>
>--
>Jean (from PA)
>

Hi Jean, I am a ard sufferer and was in the hospital for 45 days, I was unable to move my bowels and they gave me Zelnorn and it nearly killed me, cramping pain horrible and no bowel movement, then I asked for a print ou of the Zelnorn and saw that and was like , are they trying to kill me or what. I am proven to have adhesions, a had small bowel obstruction caused from adhesions a year or so ago, and an adhesionlysis in January showing adhesions in all four quadrants of my abdomen. Well it turned out I was ha ving a paralytic ileus, it was a nightmare. Had to have a continious spinal epidural for 7 or 8 days. Anyway a couple of doctors I saw were appalled that they tried this drug on an adhesion sufferer. Sometimes I think these docs do read these warnings, as I was a known ARd patient.

--
anthea,
Do you have any information about clinical trials for spraygel at the cleveland clinic.

I know you dont know me , Im new to the site.....but not to ARD.......I thought somewhere in the archives cleveland was mentioned. would appreciate any info you might have Thanks, April

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: