I suffer as well......

Wed Jul 30 19:14:22 2003

I am a fellow sufferer of Endemetrious. I accidentally came across this website and I am so happy. I am 28 and have just been told once again I have a cyst on my left ovary. Like most girls who have this terrible thing have had it past down the generations through their family. My mum suffered and had a hysterectomy at 27 and my grandmother was the same and had a hysterectmony at 27 as well. Each month I go through pain like you wouldn't believe. I have thought about a hysteretmony so many times as it would be the best thing but I have no children as yet and still would like to wait a few more years but the pain is so unbearable sometimes I am rolling on the bed is pain. My husband has asked many times what does it feel like and my way of explaining it that it is like a hundred knifes twisting your insides. Hope you might have a better explanation. Would love to hear it. I remember the first day at the young age of 13 when I first got my period; I vomited for 3 days. My mum knew straight away I was going to be the same as her, a life of suffering. My parents were very worried when I was 14 and put me on the pill. It helped sometimes but did nothing but regularised my period. I stopped taking the pill at 19. I fell pregnant at 22 with my husband and thought it would be good for us to terminate as we were not ready for a child and that responsibility for a child is a life time commitment. I was so glad to read your story and feel I am not the only person in the world that suffers each and every month and feels like an alien to the world. As I get older I am suffering with PMT like you wouldn’t believe. It is getting so bad my work colleagues even ask me am I alright. My excuse is that I am busy. I also have the problem of people not believing me I go through pain so badly. I am not sure what country you are from but I am guessing America. I am from Sydney Australia. I was reading a few of the stories and they are a blessing to know there is more women like me out there. I would love to hear from you and anyone else that can give me any advice about this terrible thing. TOVEY_Megan@ccor-hotels.com Regards, Megan.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: