Re: Dawn Roses's post - Who are the bigger people here?

Wed Jul 30 09:03:03 2003

First off, I would like to apologize to Dr. Wiseman for my having responded to this issue. I agree with Dr. Wiseman, that this does not belong here. It is why I left. When I responded, because I have very many questions about being censured over on the Endogyn site, it must have been just as Dr. W was writing his response, because I surely would probably have chosen not to post, as I have done for quite awhile. I guess its just better to keep it bottled up inside of me than to bring the disruption here to my fellow sufferers. In that reference, I do have one more thing to say..in this instance to Dr. K's nurse, Michaela. Who is the bigger person? Wouldn't it just have been better to let it go than to continue to disrupt those people who you are out there trying to help? We really don't need to hear all of this. It seems with your comment that you would like to cause disruption on this site. I request of you, as is done on endogyn, that you leave this nonsense out of it. If you receive an email that you do like...leave your comments in the office. The endogyn site is no better than this one....please respect ARD sufferers and stop the comments.

--
Karla

At Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Michaela Katzer wrote: > >The above mentioned message is one big lie... >To take only one thing that can be proven: we have many of the prospects >with the AbdoLift, which is manufactured by Storz, where it's written >"AbdoLift Karlsruhe/Kruschinski". Just go to the website of the company >Storz and see in the catalogues and at the EndoGram or look at the video >"Lift-Laparoscopy" at the EndoGyn.com that is done by Storz and Dr. >kruschinski and you will see that Dr. Kruschinski is the developer of >the AbdoLift system. >And here is a message from Beverly Doucette to Dr. Kruschinski: >"YOU want a a confrontation with ME? Mister, you don't have the balls or >the brains to deal with me, YOU think your the only one with secrets to >hold over someone elses head, watch me do it, and it's YOUR head now >Daniel! At least you have your own web site to post on if I felt so >inclined, keeps the "puss" off the IAS site and back where it belongs! >Take care... Beverly" >Is this the level we are dealing with ? This mail explains what is going >on, doesn't it ? The "puss" is now here and she brought it in to a board >that seems to give support ??? >Michaela

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: