Re: help (for debbie)

Mon Jul 28 00:17:55 2003

DEBBIE, I dont know if this helps any, but I have some of the same symptoms, and I DEFINITLY have adhesions ("massive dense adhesions") is what I have been told by 3 different gyn's who did laproscopies, and a laparotomy ( plus 18 other surgeries that involved my abdomin for another medical condition that is waaaay to long to explain agian to people who have already had to sit here and hear it, if u interested in hearing the WHOLE story which I must warn you is very looong feel free to e-mail me personaly at - SWEETLILQT913@AOL.COM.Anyways I have had "belly pain " since I was probably about 5 or 6yrs old ( I'm now 19 ) and noone ever knew why.When I had my first laproscopy done in 2000 for "chronic pelvic pain" is when I was first told I have adhesions. I had constant ( chronic ) pelvic pain that started off as a barable pain, and has turned into excruciating pain that I can barely live with. The symptoms I experiance are pain in my pelvis that varies from stabing like pain,to a very hard pulling/ tugging pain, and even a pinching like pain. I wrote this to respond to your message because I noticed u mentioned could adhesions be pulling on your rectum. I'm not a Dr, heck I'm not even technicly an adult yet ( acoording to some people , tho I think if I have to deal with htis everyday I AM as much as an adult then a 54 yr old!) well, as far as the rectum pain being related to adhesions, that very well could be. With all the other types of pain I explained that i experiance i also get pain in my vagina that goes thru to my rectum and sometimes its vise versa.( its almost like a really sharpe sudden pain)I have been told that this pain is more then likely from adhesions. Everyone is diferent, and like i said i'm not a dr, but it def. is a possability, i would check with your dr. I hope this helps somewhat.

--
                          AnnMarie

At Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Debbie Soder wrote: > >can anyone help. Ive had severe right sided rectal >pain along with excruating rectal spasms with bm. >Searing pain on rite tail bone when i sleep. Also >lower rite abdomimal pain. titeness around rite groin. >Pain in leg. 3 mos since appendectomy. Had some bowel >adhesions removed at time. had infection behind >pelvis. Hurt same then. Could infection be back. could >adhesions be pulling on rectum. Any info? Thanks so much.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: