Re: New to board/adhesions (long) with ??'s about TTC

Sun Jul 27 20:30:24 2003

Hello Jen

I suffer from pelvic adhesive disease as a result of endometriosis for the past 11 years now. I've had two laps but they won't do too much more because of how dense the adhesions are; had 4 of the same opinions. RE's feel that trying to open my tubes is useless.

I had a failed IVF cycle earlier this year. I too have been looking into Clear Passage. Granted, I have not gone through it yet but I have gotten an assessment. As a matter a fact, I e-mailed my history to them and they were able to tell me if they thought I would benefit or not, how many sessions(10 totaling 20 hours in one week for out-of-towners)I'd be set up for and an estimate (between 3500-4500. It's costly but not as much as IVF. And whereas IVF only gets you pregnant, deep tissue massage actually works to stretch the adhesions and allow your organs to function more normally. I've received all of their brochures and information and it says that even if you don't get pregnant as a result of the treatment, many woman do end up pain free. Also, for the women that went on to try IVF again after the therapy, there is a 100% success rate. I am going to try the therapy next spring. Since the facility is in Florida and I'm in Maryland, I will have to make some serious arrangements. My husband and I are going to treat it like a vacation. Let me know if I can be of any further help to you.

--
Good Luck
Keisha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: