Re: A Question (Please Help)

Wed Jul 23 20:39:54 2003

July 23, 2003

Hello Deborah,

I was so grateful for your e-mail! The past 3 months, I have been trying extremely hard to compose a letter to attorneys regarding my unneccessary 10 laparotomy surgeries. Well, I put alot of sweat and tears in that letter. It was so very hard for me to read my own letter that I cried. I cried because it renewed the torture, pain and suffering I went through during those times. Well, I am still waiting for a positive response.

After that was done, I knew my mission was to find just the right message board to post my statue of limitation question regarding how time is acrued. I just found that board 3 days ago. I had been on the computer searching for several hours and I was in severe pain. But I was so excited that I couldn't walk away from the computer until I posted my message. You are my 1st and only positive response I have had so far. Thank you so much for taking the time to e-mail me.

I noticed your last name is Martinez. We'll guess what, I am also spanish and I was born in San Antonio, Texas. I moved to Atlanta when I was 2 yrs old. So Atlanta, is like my home but I have many distant relatives in Texas. Third generation, but I do not speak spanish. But my husband is bi-lingual, he from Barcelona, Spain. He is a wonderful man who has and still stands by me, when I'm suffering in pain. I hope you have someone in your life to help you through those rough times. I think we spanish people should stick together and help each other.

I was wondering if you could give me the name of the attorney who support you in your claim. I desperately in need someone like that and you in my corner!!!

I hope you and I can continue e-mailing each other. I knew I wasn't the only one out there, that this happened to. I've been praying to God to please take away my pain so I might be able to search the internet. And I beg him to

please heal me and now I will always include you in those prayers.

May God Bless You And Your Family!

Blair Carrillo

Ps. Please e-mail me anytime at RCGmiami@att.net. Pss. I hope you are not on Neurontin, because the makers of it have mislead the doctors in prescribing this medication. It was on Dateline last night. The only thing Neurontin is FDA approved for is Epelipsy seizures!!! And I have many health problems but that is not one of them. I have been taking this for 5 years for nerve damage caused by the surgeries. I hope you are not is this same position too! >

--
Blair in Atlanta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: