Re: adhesions be gone!

Tue Jul 15 15:55:18 2003

thanks, Kelly

--
SueRinOhio

> ----- Original Message ----- From: MICHAEL MURRAY To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 4:45 PM Subject: Re: adhesions be gone!

The Castor Oil Packs are a good idea. You can actually buy a wrap that holds the heating pad in place and you put the castor oil pack on the other side. Castor Oil is good for so many things.

A Naturopathic Dr. would have you use the pack for the adhesions.

Kelly

Kelly >From: anonymous@msn.com (Nancy) >Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >Subject: Re: adhesions be gone! >Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:31:07 -0500 > >I think that there is something to this. I had my last surgery in Fall >2000. Shortly after I felt the familiar pulling and tugging. I asked >for physical therapy and my OB told me it wasn't indicated. I got my GP >to refer me and I believe that it did help. She used heat and basically >pressed on the areas that caused me pain (these were the areas sticking >together). I should have kept it up, but it's been almost 3 years this >time and it's just getting unbearable. I'm going to look into this >after my next surgery. I'm not going to sit around and let them take >over again. > >At Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Sue wrote: > > > >Suzy! again I see a flicker of Hope! > > > >I have been reading Edgar Cayce and adhesions, he said to use white flannel > >and castor oil packs, I was fixing to start that. I had a lapro in march, > >and had 10 days of pain free. people that know me well, saw the difference > >immediately..I was ALIVE again! and they also saw the change when the > >familar tugging, burning , squeezing was slowly comming back! I am willing > >to try this massager and heat.. do you think I still can, it has been 4 > >months!.. the cohesive (VERY THICK)grisley adhesion is back on my liver > >connecting to colon and omentum. I can function, but I have bad days. I > >was trying to "strain physiclally , moving furniture, carrying rocks to see > >if I could tear them from the omomentu before they attached too strong. > > > >I wish you had posted this months ago, I would have come from the hospital > >and started this then! > > > >are you PAIN FREE totally now...? and how about your bowels, any small > >bowel obstructs? > > > >thanks... > > > >-- > >Sue R in Ohio > >

> > >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Suzy" > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > >Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 2:33 PM > >Subject: adhesions be gone! > > > >> Hello everyone, > >> > >> I too underwent five surgeries, of which four were to remove adhesions. > >> In those five years, I lost my uterus, left ovary and fallopian tube. In > >> addition, I lost my self-confidence, an activity life style and my sense > >> of humor. Shortly, after my last surgery I began to experience the same > >> signs indicating that the adhesions were recurring. Those signs were: > >> pain when standing for long periods of time, pain when sitting past 15 > >> minutes, awaking in the middle of the night in pain, a significant > >> burning sensation in my abdominal area and buttocks, nausea, major > >> fatigue, problems passing my bowels, pains when urinating, pains > >> shooting down my legs and lower back pain. I was placed on Elavils 10 > >> mgs and Zoloft 100 mg. > >> > >> My physician expressed reservations with conducting another surgery, > >> since my body continued to developed problems with adhesions after all > >> of my previous surgeries. His recommendation was to send me to a pain > >> center. > >> > >> The idea of applying for disability at age 38, wasn't appealing. > >> Depressed and lost, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I > >> conducted some research on the Internet and learned a lot about my > >> condition. It had only been four months since my last surgery and I > >> learned that I had up to 12 months from that surgery to work out the > >> adhesions. I developed a plan of action, and began to implement my > >> recovery plan. Below, please notice the steps I took to become pain > >> free from adhesions. I hope that this helps everyone who reads this > >> note. > >> > >> First I purchased a 32-ounce bottle. Since drinking water was a habit I > >> failed to master, I decided to start. I made sure I drank at least two > >> 32-ounce bottles of water each and every day. Also, I purchased a > >> massager (hand held) and some massage oil. Lastly, I purchased a moist > >> heating pad. > >> > >> 1. Twice a day (morning & night) I would use ice to numb the area(s). I > >> learned from researching wombs, that numbing the area causes the white > >> blood cells to move away which helps to minimize the pain; > >> 2. Once the area was good and numb, I would rub the massage oil on the > >> areas; > >> 3. Next, I would use the massager to massage the area that was > >> re-developing adhesions. In the early stages, I would take a pain > >> killer to help me thought this step. The massager has three different > >> speeds. They are: soft, medium and hard. > >> 4. After about 15-20 minutes of massaging my abdominal area, I would > >> take the moist heating pad and lay over my abdominal area for another > >> 25-30 minutes. Moist heat allows the white blood cells to return to the > >> area and remove any toxins broken up during the massaging time. Please > >> note: do not use the heat for more than 30 minutes. Too must heat may > >> cause another type of pain. > >> > >> I continued to use the massager each month, I would increase the level > >> each month until I was in the third month and my pain was sufficiently > >> reduced. I used the massager until my pain was completely gone. > >> Occasionally, I still use the massager. Old habits are hard to break. I > >> hope this helps someone who has recently under gone surgery and wants to > >> fight the adhesions. Should this help someone, I would appreciate and > >> email (suzyteaser@netscape.net) of the good news. God Bless! > >> >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* To remove = -------------------------------------------------------------------------yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: