Re: adhesions be gone!

Tue Jul 15 13:51:51 2003

Suzy! again I see a flicker of Hope!

I have been reading Edgar Cayce and adhesions, he said to use white flannel and castor oil packs, I was fixing to start that. I had a lapro in march, and had 10 days of pain free. people that know me well, saw the difference immediately..I was ALIVE again! and they also saw the change when the familar tugging, burning , squeezing was slowly comming back! I am willing to try this massager and heat.. do you think I still can, it has been 4 months!.. the cohesive (VERY THICK)grisley adhesion is back on my liver connecting to colon and omentum. I can function, but I have bad days. I was trying to "strain physiclally , moving furniture, carrying rocks to see if I could tear them from the omomentu before they attached too strong.

I wish you had posted this months ago, I would have come from the hospital and started this then!

are you PAIN FREE totally now...? and how about your bowels, any small bowel obstructs?

thanks...

--
Sue R in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Suzy" <suzyteaser@netscape.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 2:33 PM Subject: adhesions be gone!

> Hello everyone, > > I too underwent five surgeries, of which four were to remove adhesions. > In those five years, I lost my uterus, left ovary and fallopian tube. In > addition, I lost my self-confidence, an activity life style and my sense > of humor. Shortly, after my last surgery I began to experience the same > signs indicating that the adhesions were recurring. Those signs were: > pain when standing for long periods of time, pain when sitting past 15 > minutes, awaking in the middle of the night in pain, a significant > burning sensation in my abdominal area and buttocks, nausea, major > fatigue, problems passing my bowels, pains when urinating, pains > shooting down my legs and lower back pain. I was placed on Elavils 10 > mgs and Zoloft 100 mg. > > My physician expressed reservations with conducting another surgery, > since my body continued to developed problems with adhesions after all > of my previous surgeries. His recommendation was to send me to a pain > center. > > The idea of applying for disability at age 38, wasn't appealing. > Depressed and lost, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I > conducted some research on the Internet and learned a lot about my > condition. It had only been four months since my last surgery and I > learned that I had up to 12 months from that surgery to work out the > adhesions. I developed a plan of action, and began to implement my > recovery plan. Below, please notice the steps I took to become pain > free from adhesions. I hope that this helps everyone who reads this > note. > > First I purchased a 32-ounce bottle. Since drinking water was a habit I > failed to master, I decided to start. I made sure I drank at least two > 32-ounce bottles of water each and every day. Also, I purchased a > massager (hand held) and some massage oil. Lastly, I purchased a moist > heating pad. > > 1. Twice a day (morning & night) I would use ice to numb the area(s). I > learned from researching wombs, that numbing the area causes the white > blood cells to move away which helps to minimize the pain; > 2. Once the area was good and numb, I would rub the massage oil on the > areas; > 3. Next, I would use the massager to massage the area that was > re-developing adhesions. In the early stages, I would take a pain > killer to help me thought this step. The massager has three different > speeds. They are: soft, medium and hard. > 4. After about 15-20 minutes of massaging my abdominal area, I would > take the moist heating pad and lay over my abdominal area for another > 25-30 minutes. Moist heat allows the white blood cells to return to the > area and remove any toxins broken up during the massaging time. Please > note: do not use the heat for more than 30 minutes. Too must heat may > cause another type of pain. > > I continued to use the massager each month, I would increase the level > each month until I was in the third month and my pain was sufficiently > reduced. I used the massager until my pain was completely gone. > Occasionally, I still use the massager. Old habits are hard to break. I > hope this helps someone who has recently under gone surgery and wants to > fight the adhesions. Should this help someone, I would appreciate and > email (suzyteaser@netscape.net) of the good news. God Bless! >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: