I AM DESPERATE

Sun Jul 13 16:19:25 2003

I am going to try my best not to sound desperate, but I am. I am twenty-seven years old, and since July 2001 I have had 8 surgeries. It all started with Endometriosis. I had two surgeries before they performed my hysterectomy. Since my hysterectomy , I have five, all because of adhesions. The last was eight weeks ago, my doctor said that my bowel was adhered to my vaginal wall. I am already hurting again. BAD! Now, my doctor has pretty much given up on me. He doesn't act like he wants to treat me anymore. When I have to call or go in, he acts like I am a burden. I feel like I am having to convince him that I am in pain. He said he thought maybe i should have a barium enema done. I am not sure that I understand why. I think we both know what is wrong. It has been adhesions everytime that we go in. He doesn't want to give me anything for pain. He treats me like some kind of thug everytime I have to ask for it. I have researched and researched trying to find a doctor that can help me, but I feel as if I am stuck up against a wall. I need relief, and I need it soon. If you can help in anyway please contact me. THANK YOU!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: