Re: Dr. In Pennsylvania - Question----lettuce and small bowel obstructions

Sat Jul 12 22:21:28 2003

Salad makes me sick and I get partial small bowel obstructions very frequently. I wonder why that is? Anyway I'm getting nervous about my surgery this comming tuesday, I pray that I can get some releif.

--
Heather s

At Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Nameloc51@aol.com wrote: > >HI >MY NAME IS SHERRY AND I NOTICED ON YOUR POST YOU STATED YOU COULD EAT SALADS AGAIN. DID SALADS MAKE IT WORSE WHEN YOU ATE? I HAVE ADHESIONS AND OF COURSE THEY PULL ON THE INTESTINES AND COLON BUT I'VE NOTICED THAT SALADS-ESPECIALLY LETTUCE-MAKES ME SICK. >GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER >SHERRY GRIFFIN > -----Original Message----- > From: <Pgrywlf@aol.com> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> > Date: Saturday, July 12, 2003 8:56 AM > Subject: Re: Dr. In Pennsylvania - Question > > Good luck to you I hope your surgery turns out the way mine did. I am almost pain free have a few pains but nothing that I cannot handle & do not have to take anymore pain meds & no more partial small bowel obstructions & can even eat salads again. Keep us updated. > > Hugs prayers & pain free moments to all of my extended family!!!! > > Patti Grey Wolf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: