Almost back to normal

Thu Jul 10 14:32:47 2003

Dear All, It has been a month since my 2nd look surgery with Dr Korell & spray gel. I am slowly getting off my pain meds. Only about 1 1/2 weeks to go. I am feeling better & better each day & sooooo busy. Having fun trying to make up for lost time with my family. Every day it is like a dream come true for me. In May, I had been in bed 90 % of the time with strong pain meds & still having pain. Now, I am walking in the store instead of using the electric cart. (I would like to run, skip & jump, but Leigh Ann wont let me!!) I have been painting the bathroom & redecorating it. I have been planting flowers & doing crafts. Every day, there seems to be more & more for me to do. I have started cleaning my house & plan to start cooking again soon. I am having fun with Leigh Ann. We are always laughing about something. The change in our relationship is great. I think she likes haveing her mom back. I know Dan likes having his wife back. (if you know what I mean!!??) I am leaving Friday afternoon to go to Frances & Eric's. The baby will be coming soon & I don't want to miss it. Her original due date was July 13. It is also a full moon. She has been having lots of pelvic pain & presure, and it has been 3 weeks since the baby dropped. Everything indicates it will be any day now. I am planning on spending 2-3 weeks with them. It sure will help with both our phone bills since we talk to each other several times a day. Dr Korell gave me life. I was on a dead end road, comming to a brick wall, going 90 mph! I still cry happy tears when I am asked how I am doing. I had forgotten what it felt like to live. I keep track of things by how old my kids are & what was happening to them. This year will be remembered in lots of different ways. Our Son graduated from High School. Our first born daughter is having her first born daughter. Leigh Ann (our baby) turned 16. I got my life back. If you would like more information about my surgery, how I am doing, what kinds of problems I was having before, or how to get in touch with Dr Korell, please let me know. You are always welcome to send me a personal email. My love & prayers to all, Robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: