Re: Pain

Sun Jul 6 21:52:28 2003

Sherry, That is wonderful you are a christian! I am so grateful to the Lord for a friend in Christ. I too was healed by prayer. It happend 3 yrs. ago when my doctor ordered some tests for me and discovered a large mass on my right side, with in a few days I was admitted to Tampa General Hospital where I had to undergo abdominal surgery to remove the large mass which was found during a cat scan. Well, right before surgery, my mother and I prayed that the Lord would heal me and we also prayed for the surgeons who told me it might be cancerous. After my surgery when I was in recovery, the surgeon told my mother that when he went in and had the cat scan film with him in the surgical rm, he found no mass on my right side at all. He said that he doesn't understand it. My mother told him it was the Lord that healed me. What a miracle of the Lord! I believe in devine healing, but it has to be the Lords timing not ours. I feel so sorry for being depressed about this disease. I trust in the Lord that no matter what , he is in control. I just want to have one day of being pain free. Just one day. I go to the dr's tomorrow.Thank-you for being there for me. I'd like to more know about you and how you came to know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Take Care, Love in Christ, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: