CLARIFICATION/SUPPORT

Fri Jul 4 22:48:33 2003

I had a c section one year ago. Everything seemed ok when suddenly a few months later, I began experiencing pelvic pain on a daily basis. Somedays the pain is more of a twinge, where on other days it's so bad that it is hard to stand for periods of time. Sitting doesn't help much either. I know from my recent research that adhesions are common after surgery, but this was never discussed by my DR prior to the c section, or even after. I'd never even heard of the possibility of this until I'd begun my research fairly recently. My symptoms seem to point to this, but I am not quite sure how to approach this with my dr. I do suffer from pain consistently in the pelvic area, however, I have also consistently suffered from nausea and severe indigestion as well. Could all of this be related and could I in fact be suffering from symptoms related to adhesions? Which DR do I bring this do, OBGYN or my family practitioner?

Any information/ support from anyone who has been through this would be greatly appreciated. At this point I am really unsure what to do or who to see about this. All I know is that beyond the depression and sense of being alone on this, I am at my whit's end. Please advise.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: