Elaine....

Sun Jun 29 17:10:38 2003

Good luck! I sincerely hope you find a doctor who will listen to you; someone who will understand what you're going through. I have been fortunate in that my doctor listens to me and believes that adhesions could be doing this. As a precaution, she ruled out everything else (infections, endometriosis, etc). She believes me and is willing to do surgery but only as a last resort. I will go back to see her on July 10th. I'm hesitant to even mention this because I'm sure I'll get some negative responses (or absolutely no response at all), but if I'm still hurting after the 10th we are going to schedule surgery to have them removed. This might be only the starting point, and maybe multiple surgery might be needed. I hope not. But I'm willing to accept that fact. I'll do anything I have to. You are not alone in your pain. What you describe is exactly what I have. A dull ache if I'm not moving around. A terrible burning, pulling, stinging pain if I'm on my feet for more than a few minutes (yesterday was a BAD day for that). Good luck to you and I hope you find relief soon!

--
Katherine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: