Re: Going to Germany on Tuesday

Sat Jun 28 16:52:42 2003

Good luck Kathleen! I will be praying for you...for a painless surgery and very successful results.

--
Katherine

At Sat, 28 Jun 2003, MakeMineLatte@aol.com wrote:

> >Greetings all, >My husband & I travel to Germany on Tuesday, July 1st. I am going to have >surgery with Dr. K (I will leave it at that) on July 4th. I think this date is >poignant as I think of it as freedom & independence from adhesion pain. > >I have learned so much from this board and throughout the years the most >important fact I will take away is that we must all be in charge of our own >health. Education, information & support have kept me from falling off the deep >end. I would like to personally thank Helen for her devotion to educating me >through her postings. > >After my surgery I will resign from the board. It makes me feel selfish in a >way, to use & leave but I plan on reclaiming my life. In the past 6 years, I >have buried my mother, buried my only son, have had 3 surgeries and very >little quality of life. I want to spend my remaining days being the wife, mother & > now happily grandmother I have wanted to be. > >I thank you all for your help, information and continued support as we all >try to find the solutions that work best for us as individuals. May each of you >find a moment of pleasure in every day. > >~Kathleen~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: