New Member from UKAS No 52 Gail Schmandt

Sat Jun 28 14:29:02 2003

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate it if some of you could write to this lady and tell her how to join in the IAS support forum. Her name is - Gail Schmandt and she is from - Alabama -USA and her email is -- gail@frc.ua.edu

In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesions Society http://www.adhesions.org.uk Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk

Please feel free to roam the UKAS website, research all about Adhesions, causes, treatment and prevention. United we stand Knowledge is power ARD is our fight Surrender never

I have multiple medical problems--Sarcoidosis (lung disease); gastroparesis, (stomach) asthma, glaucoma...the list goes on. I developed adhesions after two stomach surgeries. I had fundoplacation surgery for severe reflux (GERD) and then two months later, last Aug. I had my spleen removed because of a tumor. The tumor turned out to be Sarcoid==my lung disease had spread to my spleen. The adhesions cause extreme pain and I take pain medicine when they hurt. Please e-mail me back how to join and get more information on this. Thank you, Gail in Alabama

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: