I saw a physician last week about adhesions....(m)

Sun Jun 22 11:07:03 2003

I explained the pain I've been having in my right side, the burning the pulling, the stinging. I explained it's getting worse not better and that it happens every time I stand up for more than a few minutes. (My doctor was out of town so I saw one of her partners.) I also explained that my doctor found adhesions on the right side during the laparoscopy. As it turns out, I have a uterine infection along with the adhesion pain. White blood cells were elevated and I had a lot of pain/tenderness in my uterus. I still have the pain from adhesions though and I've been documenting how long it lasts, the severity, etc. I have had pain that lasts from five minutes to several hours every day this week. And I know it's from the adhesions because it's on the right side. (The other pain was on the left side and in the center.) I don't have the money necessary to make a trip to Germany at this time and I don't even know if it's to the point that I need to go to germany yet. I'm sure this is only going to get worse, not better. It's gotten so much worse just in the last two months. I don't know what else to do except to go back to my doctor and discuss my options.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: