Re: Could anyone tell me how long it would be to get spray gel in affect in usa

Fri Jun 20 23:22:33 2003

Jamilah, No one knows for sure when SprayGel will be available in the US. The best results are coming from patients traveling to Germany to have surgery with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski.........http://www.EndoGyn.com.......... My daughter had surgey in April with Dr. Kruschinski and is well after fourteen years of pure misery and pain. Dr. Kruschinski is a talented surgeon that uses a special abdomen lift to insure there is no additional risk of more adhesion formation or cell death occuring during surgery (which happens from the usage of CO2)................ Dr. Kruschinski is leading the way in patients returning home, with victory over adhesion pain.........I am very thankful I can add my daughter, Melissa, to the growing list! It has been a dream come true for our family......... Please let me know if I can help you further....will be glad to send you pictures, etc. of her surgery......... Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:38:39 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Could anyone tell me how long it would be to get spray gel in affect in usa HI,my name is jamilah,i have been in pains for several years and had over 5 surgurys for adhession,and scar tissue,but each time i had a sugurys i get a new adhession and i wish someone could tell me when will it be in usa,or is there a way i can go and have it done where it is available with this procedure, it really sound great i am willing to give it another try,and soon as possible,can anyone tell me plz,i just found out about this yesterday and i need to know where i start for help,ty for your time.
--

jamilah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: