Fw: Re: BIRTHDAY WISH

Thu Jun 19 06:46:35 2003

Connie, I agree with your post!!!!!!! The more that are going to Germany, the more this nightmare will be made public!!!! The US claims to have it all together in so many areas, but our medical system, and the manner in which people are treated is, for the most part, deplorable............it is very sad............... my husband just suffered the loss of one of his younger brothers.......45 years old, single.........thought for sure he was having a heart attack.........his twin brother rushed him to the hospital right outside of Dallas............you should read all the documentation.... . "pain in chest is SEVERE".........."an 8, going to a 10"........"patient feels he is DYING".............(diagrams of the area of pain)................ What did they do? Treated him with shots of morphine, nitroglycerin, and sent them on their way. His brother found him dead the next morning in his bed.............his main artery to the heart exploded............ died of hypertension related heart disease.....4 cardiologists say he could have been saved......................our family is still trying to help the twin that is left survive this horrible mess..........my husband has no time for his own grief as he is so caught up in helping his remaining brother just make it through each day.................. I agree with you, we need to make it known that ARD is an illness that is IGNORED and we should all do our part to get it in black and white, (newspapers, magazines, etc) into the face of the public and demand acknowledgment and change. We should also bombard our insurance companies to cover out of the country surgeries........as we are forced to seek help elsewhere............ Best wishes for you Connie............we will anxiously await your story! And an early "Happy Birthday" to you!!!!!! Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: