Re: Doctors in Chicago

Mon Jun 16 12:29:34 2003

Andrea, I certainly wish I knew of a doctor in Chicago or even anywhere in the U.S. that could do the job of correctly operating on adhesions, I would be sure to tell you about it. The problem is some are not afraid to operate, and make us worse off than before surgery. Those in U.S. that refuse to operate are actually our friends, because if they can't do the job correctly, we are better off not to have surgery, it only makes more adhesions. Believe me I know, I had three adhesion surgeries in U.S. Then a g-bladder surgery, THEN a trip to Dr. Daniel Kruschinski in Germany for the professional surgery, that sent me home pain and adhesion free. There are those who don't want us to mention this, but until we have another doctor that can do the job he does, then I will continue to tell other suffering people where I became pain and adhesion free. I am not a doctor, but I can tell you about my experience. My heartfelt wish for you Andrea is that you will soon enjoy the same. Love Carolyn

>----- Original Message -----
From: "ANDREA" <TCBAMAZON@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:23 AM Subject: Doctors in Chicago

> Anyone aware of a Doctor in Chicago whos not afraid to operate to remove
> adhesions--Im at wits end and cant stand the pain anymore.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: