Re: Pelvic Pain and Adhesions after repeated c-sections

Sun Jun 15 02:29:34 2003

Hi Katherine, If you live in the US, beware before you have adhesion surgery...... my daughter had 2 surgeries that left her in worse condition than when she went in. We recently returned from Germany where she had surgery with Dr. Kruschinski............successful surgery ......that is the key phrase! Many are tired of our talk of Germany, however, it is all I know to offer........so, I keep sharing with people like you that ask............it would be selfish of me not to share the very thing that gave me back my daughter after 13, (almost 14 years) of pure hell and misery. She lost all her teen years and most of her early twenties due to being misdiagnosed...............it was a nightmare our family would never want to face again.............so, if you want more info on Germany I will be glad to help you.......just let me know. If you are in shock at "Germany", as many people are (I was), just remember.........it is only temporary shock to the mind........lol......... all it takes is to think out of the box and begin planning...........it is a very EASY, SIMPLE, trip, as Dr. Kruschinski makes sure when you arrive, all the steps for your care are in place.............and if you have adhesions, he is the man you need to see........don't be fooled to let some doctor talk you into surgery, ask, ask ,ask, questions....especially about adhesions re- forming........neither US surgeon ever suggested that the possibility was HIGH that she would have MORE adhesions after her surgery. No, they wheeled her right in.........with us thinking she would be well.............it didn't happen.... ..........Melissa had the best available in the US and she came home sick both times, the last time with new pain in areas that she had previously NOT had pain........................the SprayGel is not approved in the US & surgeons use CO2 which causes more adhesions to grow............Dr. Kruschinski combines his extraordinary talent, gasless laprascopy, and SprayGel to bring the patient to an adhesion free state............... Best wishes, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, June 14, 2003 08:36:50 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Pelvic Pain and Adhesions after repeated c-sections I have had episodes of burning pain in my lower right abdomen for over a year now. I recently had a miscarriage and a Laparascope and D&C. The doctor found that I have adhesions on my right side to my Signoid Colon and to my right ovary as a result of repeat c-sections. At the time of lap, she did not remove the adhesions because that was not what was being looked for. Now, I am thinking about going back and talking to her about having these adhesions removed. The pain is getting worse, not better. Y'day after spending about forty-five minutes on my feet in the grocery store, I had considerable pain in this area. It hurt for over two hours and is still very tender today. I would love to hear from anyone who might have some advice to offer regarding adhesions, options for treatment, etc.
--

Thanks in advance.
Katherine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: