I've BEEN so so fed up but now I just don't seem to care.........

Fri Jun 6 17:42:58 2003

Hi Everyone, I was so delighted to find this website....just reading all the postings in the message board really put's intoprespective my illness or whatever it is....you see it started for me when I was only 3 months old when i had an operation for Intersuption of the bowel back In 1979, well I grew up with a 5 Inch scare on may belly not quite sure why it was there or what I had been through. I remember 1 day at primary school very well I was not feeling the best with cramps, my teacher at the time was not so fond of me and when I ask to be sent home she instead made me stand for the entire duration of the class and on returning home I got sick all over the place and sent to hospital...well with all their expertise the diagnosed me with a STOMACH MIGRAINE...so after that i just took the pain as it came to me. It was not until I was 19 and at collage and I must say I was doing quite well when I was addmited to hospital by this time it was over 10 years since i was last in one....anyway the surgen decided to open up and take a look around and see what was up she at first found some mild adhesions and removed them easily...after that while recovering I began to vomit alot and the i got an infection also...so she opened me again this time where I had the intersuption operation, well she found my bowel had been blocked due to the growth of adhesions and so had to remove a large section of the bowel.....by this time i was 3 weeks in hospital and had gone from 11 stone in weight to 8,after a month stay I was released and 4 years later still trying to get weight or keep weight on....and now in and out of hospital due to even more terrible cramps. SOOOOOOOOO how do I feel....hmmmm must say my body is getting a bit of a beating in my life but at 24 it has matured me alot and I know that I must not let it beat me ever,it'a been with me since I was born and shall when I die, Ive made it 24 years with it so far and if it's with me another 24 I'll remember that I am ME not the cramps or what is growing inside me but I am a unique person like the rest of you who all have their own stories and experiences.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: