Re: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK

Thu Jun 5 19:42:06 2003

YES! I had my gall bladder removed 25 yrs ago.....and I DO have a burning in my back, I was TOLD by the surgeon I had adhesions wrapped around and into the spinal coloumn, but they were afraid to dig any more out, for fear of paralysis. so I am not paralyized, but I had back pain in the upper right, when I am tired or over worked in the yard. also I get the tingles or numbness down both arms, and both legs. Not fun! but I am so much better then others I read here. I do not take pills every day. but sometimes I can see where it may eventually come to that.

Wish I could help.

--
Sue R in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "sherry" <CHIGGERKAT@futura.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:31 PM Subject: ADHESION PAIN IN BACK

> HAS ANYONE HAD PAIN IN THE BACK FROM ADHESIONS? MOST OF THE TIME MY PAIN > IS IN THE ABDOMINAL AREA BUT SINCE MY HERNIA OPERATION IN MARCH I'M > HAVING TERRIBLE PAIN IN THE BACK. IT TOOK ALMOST 2 MONTHS FOR ME TO BE > ABLE TO STAND UP STRAIGHT AFTER THIS SURGERY AND EVEN TODAY AFTER BEING > UP EVEN A HOUR I FIND MYSELF BENDING OVER BECAUSE OF THE PAIN IN MY BACK > AND UNDER MY RIGHT RIB WHERE MY GALLBLADDER WOULD BE IF I HAD ONE. ITS > ALMOST LIKE A "BURNING" PAIN AT TIME. NOT A MUSCLE ACHE. > THANKS FOR ANY INFO > SHERRY >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: