Re: Ladies, I need all the advice I can get!!! ASAP

Tue Jun 3 11:32:49 2003

Hi Linda,

I had my gall bladder removed in 1993. The pain was really bad and it got infected but no one caught that for 3 months until the infection spread to my lungs and I was almost put on a respirator (don't want to scare you or anything). I spent 6 days in the hospital while they got rid of the infection. The way they figured out my gall bladder was bad was by injecting dye into it and watching it, I think by a cat scan. Sorry it was a while ago and I fell asleep while they watched. But the dye didn't go anywhere like it should. When I had it removed the doctor said it looked diseased, it wasn't clogged and there were no stones but it was like sludge in there instead of the thin stuff it should be. The ultrasounds won't show the doctors if it looks like that in there.

Hope this helps and good luck! Heather

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 9:18 AM Subject: Ladies, I need all the advice I can get!!! ASAP

Hiya, I hope that this note find you all comfy with less pain the usual. I am in a big predicament here so I need all info from anyone that has had problems with their gall bladders. Sunday morning when I got up, I was having thid horrendus pain, on the right side under the boob and a little under the ribs. Today is Tuesday and it is still here. I went to the ER yesterday, they did blood work, and an ultrasound, but they told me everything is clear. When I was there yesterday, I was nauseated but not to badly, they gave me a shot of phergran, (OUCH!!!!) I have never had a shot that hurt like that. When I got home later in the day (they wouldn't give me anything for the pain since I took my 30 mgs of oxycontin) I started running a fever of 101. The pain is awful, When I breathe it shoots sharp, really sharp, pains through my right shoulder. I know that their is something wrong, when I had my lap in October the doc never said anything about adhesions around that area. The ER doc said since my bladder and uterus are at! tached to the navel area, they would have to open me up. What can I do ladies, I know that it is my gall bladder as my mother and 2 sisters have had to have them removed. Thanx girls, Love ya all Linda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: