Re: carbon dioxide info!

Tue Jun 3 08:53:45 2003

Hi Linda, Thanks for the kind words! Melissa is actually living now instead of existing!! Our whole family is elated, to say the least. I posted the gasless laparoscopy article concerning shoulder pain, etc.........it seems the article is out there in la-la land now......., so I am currently trying to find another way to open the article!! I apologize to you and anyone else that cannot get it to open!! Will re-post once I find a way to retrieve the info! Thanks again, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 08:28:46 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: carbon dioxide info! Karen, Hi, I am so thrilled for you and your daughter that she can start to live a normal life. I thank you for letting us all know how she is doing, as whether she is healed or not, she is still a sufferer and can help get the awareness out there for other sufferers. Tell her I am so happy for her and to always be careful cause any abdominal trauma will cause more adhesions. Take care and have a wonderful pain free day Love Linda Garcia
--

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will
be a tomorrow 

//search.yahoo.com">The New Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%">
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD width="100%"></TD>
<TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD>
<TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: