Re: was my message being posted? ( exsp. Sally .G.)

Mon Jun 2 21:00:15 2003

Sally, u are such a sweet heart! no prob. I completly understand that people are in pain just like me. I was just making sure that the message was being posted, so if anyone could awnser they would see my questions. Wow I wish i could be one of those people that when sumer comes could enjoy it, I have a feeling ( even though I'm hoping different) that my summer is going to be spent right here on my couch or my bed! Because even when I have low pain level days i have to get allergy shots five in each arm once a week ( total of 10 shots a week) because they tested me last year to see what allergies were causing my headaches ( Dr worry when I get headaches because I USED o have a high tolerence for pain and I have a vp shunt for hyndrocephalus whic i fluid on he brain.) well to make a long story somewhat short they allergy DR tested me for 43 different things from every different tree, to every different kind of dust, grass, different kinds of weeds like rag weed ect. and indoor allergies too, cats dogs dust, EVERYTHING u could possibly think of, and out of the 43 things I am allergic to 42 of them! plus A SERVRE allergy to latex! which with popl like me is not of any help. So like I was saying even on good days with pain being outside is horrible for me. I try to do as much in the house as I can so I will get at least some exercise. As far asmy pain well lately it has beenworse then usual due to the fact I'm going to start my period this friday ( not to gross anyone out or anything) but lately have been getting horrific cramps which is usual for me I have always had bad periods snce I got adhesions but in the past 4 or 5 months I have been getting those horrible horrible cramps from 4 or 5 days before I "start" AND through the whole period. So the cramps for this month started 2 days ago, so lately I have been a little more emotional and ALOT more pain then usual. I hope u and everyone else is doing well, and I'm so glad to have you and all the rest of the awsome people onthis site as such good and caring friends. Thanks everyone (expecially sally) ,

--
                              Annmarie

At Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Sally Grigg wrote: > >Dear AnnMarie, We're here. Sometimes messages don't get answered >especially in >the spring when the outside beckons. No, or course your messages are >not too long. Also, sometimes we don't have anything to say or we're in >pain ourselves. >But if you post again, we'll be here for you. How are you feeling? >Love, Sally > >t Fri, 30 May 2003, AnnMarie wrote: >> >>I was just wondering my last message was posted so oter people could >>read it? i ask this because usually when I post at least 1 person >>sometimes more responds, and noone responded to the last one, maybe it >>was because noone had anything to say, or I'm begining to annoy the heck >>out of people complaing, asking so many questions, ad writting a book >>when I do write.Well If I did I didnt mean to annoy anyone and I'm >>sorry, I just wanted towrite this to see if that last message was >>posted. >> AnnMarie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: