Re: margaret/report

Sat May 31 16:44:33 2003

SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR SURGERY WENT GREAT!!!! -----Original Message----- From: "Karen Steward" <kann@charter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: Saturday, May 31, 2003 1:26 PM Subject: margaret/report

Margaret (from London) had adhesion surgery Friday with Dr. Kruschinski in Germany. Margaret and daughter Kaye asked me to post the successful surgery! Dr. Kruschniski removed adhesions from her colon and reports that she is adhesion free!

Margaret was not sure if all the pain she was having was from adhesions; she can now be sure--as she and her daughter are so very happy that she is finally experiencing freedom from the pain of adhesions!

Margaret experienced in London what we experience in the States----doctor's that ignore you and tell you your problem is in your head! Or, as Margaret so eloquently states, "They tell you you're mad!".......Margaret had been on that same dead end journey many of us have been on! It seems no matter your location, the ignorance of ARD and medical "professionals" knows no bounds! It is a sad, lonely, difficult journey for so many people.

Margaret & Kaye can now rejoice and we rejoice with you!! I am so very glad to hear that you have finally found THE doctor that could help YOU!!!!...................I am also glad for the opportunity to share your success. Each story brings hope to others that are still suffering and searching for THEIR answer!

Dr. Daniel Kruschinski has a talent beyond talent to take a patient from the miserable existence of ARD...... to a new pain free life! He has advancement for the ARD sufferer that is not found in the US......(or England--as Margaret is testimony)!! Once again, our hats are off to this talented, wonderful, compassionate doctor that is serving great hope and healing to many, many hurting people.

Joy to you Margaret......Many hugs to you and your supportive daughter Kaye.........We REJOICE!!

Karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: