dr. reich a doctor and a gentleman

Tue May 27 23:28:19 2003

it is now approx. 5 weeks since my wife irene's surgery. all i can say is thank you dr. reich, dr. gerhardt, lindsey, lisa, sue, and our new found friend beverly. let me not forget patti greywolf, karla and all of you at the ard site for your concern and prayers. irene is really doing fine. she is almost 100%, and the reason i say almost is because we cannot keep her still for a moment. and sometimes she feels a little sore from the surgery. she has really been making up for lost time. we thank god all the old pain is gone! she still has some healing to do but as each day passes she gets stronger, and to tell you the truth i reeeally don't miss that expression that came over her with the pain that use to be so common. we have not seen that since her surgery with dr. reich. all of you have been correct dr. reich is a fine dr. and truly a gentleman. and what can we say about lindsey except that she is wonderful, lisa is a dream and i really cannot write enough about the entire staff for they are truly godsent. we are very thankful to dr. reich and his staff for the post-op care and concern with irene's healing process. at least once a week one of the staff (especially lindsey) call to check on irene's status. we could not ask for more from a dr. and his staff. irene and i know in regard to her case we've made the right decision to have surgery with one of the greatest drs. in this world. again thank you all! irene will be posting soon she says as soon as she has a minute. imagine that!!! I+J

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: