Re: karen what does the doctors say?

Tue May 27 09:46:56 2003

Oh my!......Melissa has not been to a doctor here for a follow up since our return! We have followed up via e mail with Dr. Kruschinski.......and that has consisted of reporting to him her surgery aches and pains, how she is feeling week by week, etc. My future daughter in law, Monica, took Melissa's photos from her surgery with Dr. Kruschinski to work with her........she happens to work for the dcotor that saw Melissa when she first became ill at 13. This doctor was the one that admitted her to the hospital and ran many tests but admittedly told us he was baffled by her symptoms and he referred us to Ft. Worth Texas to a pediatric gastrentrologist. Monica said he was thrilled Melissa has finally been helped & has a good success story, as he has seen Melissa many years....and he often times had us sneak in the back door because Melissa was so horribly sick with a migraine.....( I do think this doctor thought I was on "The road to nowhere" as I searched for help....as he knew I did not accept the Crohn's, IBS, spastic colon diagnosis--however, he never told me he did not agree-- only listened and shook his head). He always just did what he could to help Melissa with her migraines. I DO intend to send a letter with photos to ALL the doctors that have seen Melissa!!!There are two in particular I intend to make appointments with and hand deliver ---as Melissa was treated horribly by them........one is head of gastroenterology in a larger area and was Melissa's doctor for 7 years--until the day he ordered us OUT of his office. (I chalk that day up as a blessing from heaven)! Believe me, I intend to cover each and every doctor---I believe this is the only way to bring awareness to them........yes, they may dismiss it, but I want them to KNOW she was not what many of them wrote in her medical files! . Thanks for the inquiry! Sincerely, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 12:42:49 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: karen what does the doctors say? Karen,
--

After you returned from Germany,
What did Mellissa Doctors say about her wonderful recovery from adhesions? 
Do they belive now?
Did you go for a check up at a surgeon or PCP? Does Dr. Krushinski 
recommends you follow up with whom?

Connie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: